Can Catholics really evangelize at a time like this?
The world might be on "pause" right now, but our evangelization efforts do not need to be. In this summit, we will explore:
- how to evangelize even when at home during a quarantine
- the single most important skill we need to develop as Catholics RIGHT now
- how to not lose hope in the face of uncertainty
- how to ensure your parish stays relevant even if you can't open the doors
The New Evangelization is Michael's life work. A graduate of St. Augustine's at the University of Toronto (MDiv) and Sacred Heart Major Seminary (STL with a concentration on the new evangelization), Michael brings a sharpened lens to the needs of the modern day missionary. He is the founder of Mission of the Redeemer Ministries and the New Evangelization Summit. Michael lives in Ottawa with his wife Linda and their 3 young children.
For 7 years Josh worked in campus ministry. at two of the largest campuses in Canada- York University and then at the Newman Centre, University of Toronto. It was his time in campus ministry that confirmed his passion to work in evangelization and help more people come to an encounter and realization of Jesus' awesome, saving love. Husband to Lisa and father to 8 children, Josh is the former National Catholic Church Coordinator for Alpha Canada, and is founder and blogger at CanadianCatholic.net.
Lisa is a speaker, coach, and author of The Possibility Mom: How to be a Great Mom at the Same Time. Deeply passionate about the role of lay people in the church, Lisa has been navigating what it means to be a Catholic in the secular world for much of her adult life. If Lisa lives to be 90, she hopes she is still running an Alpha program at her local church next to her husband, children and grandchildren.
In this FREE summit you will learn:
- Why now is not a time for retreat
- What opportunities are before us in this unique time
- How every Catholic can respond to this crisis
- Why sharing your faith with the world matters
We do not need to retreat. We can move forward in mission.